Monday, August 13, 2012

Back on the road again

Yesterday I had not even heard of COPA Airlines, but today I am going to flyon it. This is a big airline for Central and South America. I am sitting in the Aeropuerto Internacional Tocumen in Panama City, Panama, right now and can see almost nothing but Copa airplanes and lots of them. I can also see the skyline of Panama City's skyscrapers off in the distance. There are mountains in the distance and it is raining right now. I just had a 6" sub from Subway and the indigestion is kicking up a bit... Anyway, I should be arriving in Santa Cruz toninght after midnight and have been assured I will be picked up after clearing Customs and Immigration. Tomorrow this blog should have some new information from new locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment